Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fuck the Trust

Im staying away from my parents. And so I thought I would be independent, but i was wrong. Though there far away they still hold my neck, and I freaks me out!

Everything began with this...here's the story.

Me and my friends decided to go for an outing, we wanted to go for a beach somewhere south of Cebu. And so I have to ask for my sister's permission to allow me to go with my friends.(We're living in one apartment, she's the oldest and so I should ask her first). But unfortunately me and my sister is having a silent war. (I hate her,she never understands, feeble-minded I think, she really pissed me off). With that I decided to ask directly to my parents, I texted them that we'll be going somewhere for an outing, though I was sure they'll never allow me. They replied, and said they'll not allow me to go because the walk is useless and it would only cost a lot of money plus its not safe to travel (you know they're very authoritarian). And despite of that, i decided to continue, go with my friends, i know that was ones in a lifetime experience and I should not miss it.

And so I go on, I prepared all the necessary stuffs and the next day we go.

That was a three days and two nights outing. I had a great great fun, that was really one of the most unforgettable days of my life.

While we are on a party, a town fiesta was happening then, I received a text from my mom it was a message from my sister she forwarded it to me. And it said, that i was really a damn super liar, she said that I lied that I was not really having an educational tour but in fact I was on an outing.

That really sucks, I never said I was going for an educational tour. The real thing I said was I will be going for an outing and after that I'll go for our fieldwork study for our Anthropology class.

That text ruined my mood so much that I almost cried and throw my mobile phone in the ocean. Shit!

From then on,I REALLY HATE MY SISTER SO MUCH.

After the outing,when I got home, my sister scold me, she blurt out words I never deserved. I walked out and decided to stay on my friends dormitory. I really don't want to stay with that bitch anymore. I don't wanna see her, my blood rise every time I see her fucking face.

From that moment my parents never trust me again. When I go for an important walk they just said that I lied and I was not really on that walk, things like that. They always text me, where am I now, where I go and stuff. They are so doubtful, they never believe me. That was painful in my part, I'm not doing anything that could interfere my studies, I'm still responsible in school, I never forget my priorities. But for them, I'm just a stupid son they should curse! I'm not sure about that, but that's how I felt. It's too painful!

They never believe me and so I never said anything when I go for something. I think it's gonna be useless if I'll ask them and they won't believe.

I blame my siter. She was the one who broke the trust I have from my parents. I hate her so much. I always think that I will never treat her as my sister anymore. She almost destroyed my life.

If she'll read this I wanna say to her:

You are suppose to understand me but what you did to me is something that I would never forget. That was the greatest mistake to me. I know your concern but you never understand the impact that has to me. You never act like an adult, you're selfish!

No one's gonna believe me from now on, there will always be a doubt. I can never change that, you broke the trust ones and it will be very complicated to bring that back.

Fuck the trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment